Muztagh-Ata Peak, 7546 - TopAsia
Route: Bishkek – Torugart – Kashgar – Muztagh-Ata 7546m – Kashgar – Torugart – Bishkek
Day 1 Arrival in Bishkek. Rest in the hotel. In afternoon transfer to Tash-Rabat Yurt Camp. Accommodation Yurt camp with HB.
Day 2 Drive to the Torugart Pass, crossing Kyrgyzstan-China border; meeting your guide from China. Transfer tp Kashgar, 3 hours; hotel accommodation (3***).
Day 3 Transfer Kashgar/Idara by bus, 210 km.Overnight in Camp.
Day 4 Trekking to BC from Idara. Overnight in Camp.
Day 5-18 Climbing Activity.
Day 19 Trekking to Idara from BC and transfer to Kashgar by bus. Overnight in 3*** Hotel in Kashgar.
Day 20 Kashgar/Torugart Pass by bus, crossing Chinese-Kyrgyz border. Drive to Naryn, accommodation in guesthouse .
Day 21 Transfer Naryn – Bishkek. Accommodation in a 3*** Hotel in Bishkek.
Day 22 Transport to airport, flight home.
2-3 pax 2700euro per pax
4-5 pax 2100euro per pax
6-7 pax 1875euro per pax
8-9 pax 1800 euro per pax
10-12 pax 1790 euro per pax
4-5+1 pax 2500 euro per pax
6-7+1 pax 2170euro per pax
8-9+1 pax 2130 euro per pax
10-11+1 pax 1920 euro per pax
Single 100 euro
The best season for climbing is June until mid September, with low winds and long days of warm sunshine. On the summit you can expect temperatures to vary between -20 and -30c.
The price include:
• Permit Fee;
• Complete cost of Liaison Officer
• Entrance, Govt. taxes & insurance of local staff
• Salary, food & equipment of local staff during expedition
• Transportation: Bishkek – Naryn – Torugart – Kashgar – Subashi and back;
• Hotel accommodation in Bishkek and Kashgar based on sharing twin room with full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) according to the program. In Naryn accommodation will be provided in a guest house or Yurt camp.
• Full board during trekking & at the Base Camp
• Porters and Camels from Subashi to Base camp & return to Subashi.
• Guide services to assist the expedition but not a high altitude guide
• Complete kitchen equipment incl. kitchen tent, mess tent, tables, stools, a mess kit, gas stoves and a cooking set and etc.
• Sleeping tents in base camp (one tent shared by two people)
• Official visa invitation if required
The price does not include:
• All changes during the program (extra transfers, extra days in towns or base camp)
• Equipment over the Base camp (high altitude tents, high altitude food)
• Porters over the Base camp
• Single supplement is 75 Euro per person
• Excursions, which are not listed
• Extra meals and alcoholic drinks
• Extra days in Bishkek or Kashgar, which are not included in the program are 35 Euro per person for day in TWN room and 60 Euro for day in SGL room (accommodation and full board)
• Personal guide for ascending is 2500 EURO
• Personal equipment (sleeping bags, shoes, snowshoes, and etc)
Muztagh Ata first gained the attention of climbers in 1894, when the Swedish explorer Sven Hedin attempted it on a yak! Unfortunately they were denied the summit and retreated from 19,500feet. All early attempts were thwarted including one by the British explorers Tillman and Shipton, who in 1947 got to within 200 feet of the summit. It was finally conquered in 1956 by a large Russian-Chinese expedition.